Divided into nine sessions, the Flexible Circuit Technology Training Video Series is a comprehensive view into the Structures, Applications, Materials, and Manufacturing Processes of flexible printed circuits.
Each session covers a specific aspect of flexible circuit technology. This video series is a companion to the book, Flexible Circuit Technology.
- Brief history of flexible printed circuits and basic flex structures.
- Flex technology drivers, markets and applications.
- Flex circuit material, polymers, adhesives and conductors.
- Implementing flexible circuit technology into products.
- Flexible circuit designs, principles and practices.
- Enhancing flex circuit robustness, stiffeners for flex circuits, special design techniques.
- Design guidelines for bending, folding and dynamic movement of flexible circuits; test methods for evaluating cyclical flex life.
- Flexible circuit manufacturing. Single and double-sided, multilayer and rigid flex. Roll-to-roll processing and printed electronics.
- Flexible circuit singulation methods, assembly aids, solderless rigid flex constructions, connector options and assembly standards.